Saturday, April 18, 2009

Denver Tea Party

I think there were 5000 or more people at the Capitol for the Tea Party on Wednesday.

It was exceptionally cool for the second time in a week to see actual working people show up and show an interest in what is happening in state government.

Someone left a teabag under the wiper of my car! It’s pretty funny because I drive a Prius, plus I have a Share the Road license plate on the car. No doubt, the protesters assumed that the car belonged to some liberal from Boulder.

If they only knew.

I was appalled by the coverage of the left-stream media of the various tea parties around the country. It appears to be increasingly difficult for them to maintain even a semblance of impartiality.

I did learn a new definition for a common phrase though.

No comments:

Post a Comment